Identifying and gathering trustworthy and comprehensive evidence is key to successful litigation and dispute resolution. TenIntelligence uses covert and overt techniques to find the key facts that will win clients their cases. Applying the highest ethical standards, TenIntelligence ensures that the evidence gathered will withstand legal examination.
Our litigation support services have successfully provided clients suffering from frauds, corruption cases and intellectual property infringements with the expertise and resources to efficiently gather the intelligence and evidence needed for a positive outcome.
Our Certified Fraud Examiners work closely with law firms, financial advisory companies, brand holders and organisations from a variety of industries and jurisdictions; providing them with the following services:
– Evidence and intelligence gathering through in-depth background checks
– Provision of surveillance teams gathering visual and audio evidence
– Fraud and misconduct investigations
– Asset tracing and pre-litigation profiling
– Digital forensics and evidential examination
– Debtor, witness and counterparty tracing
– Defensive research on adversary witnesses
– Investigating and obtaining proof of Intellectual Property infringements
– Assessment of financial status of debtors and counterparties
– Formal witness, suspect, co-conspirator and whistle-blower interviews
– Data analysis and document interrogation