Private Equity Due Diligence
Private equity due diligence involves our team assisting corporate finance and investment teams with investigative due diligence into the history and motivations of the Management Teams and Board of Directors. Geo-political risk considerations are often investigated during this phase of private equity due diligence.
Our team of Analysts and Associates interrogate the individual’s CV, application forms and corporate history specifically looking for adverse information and risk, including undisclosed red flags, conflicting findings, false or exaggerated statements and report these findings to the client.
How we can help:
The following are key reasons why private equity due diligence is considered by our clients:
- Protect yourself and your team from reputational damage
- Ensuring better protection against fraud and corruption
- Understand the motivations of the management team through industry insights
- Identify, assess and mitigate counter-party risks
- Instil a culture of transparency and compliance, FCPA, Bribery Act measures etc
- Help identify foreign ownership structures, ultimate beneficial owners, global subsidiaries & other beneficial shareholders
- Verify your service providers, fund administrators and third parties representing your investment
- Identify any history of wrong doing, litigation or enforcement with customers, employees and third parties
- Identify any relationships with government officials, Politically Exposed Persons or sanctioned individuals
- Keep up-to-date with best practice and industry standards of due diligence
We deliver concise due diligence on businesses, vendors, agents, individuals, customers and other counter-parties to satisfy financial crime compliance demands, so that our clients can operate with confidence.
TenIntelligence assists clients undertake detailed risk assessments and implement tailored programmes in order to overcome their compliance challenges and to deter financial crime.
Our investigative and enhanced due diligence will also examine whether corruption schemes exist within your business and supply chains, implement robust anti-bribery provisions, as well as guiding you through any subsequent investigations and anti-corruption policies.